Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Carbon monoxide or CO is a gas which is poisonous to humans and animals and is produced when fossil fuels are burned. Carbon monoxide is odorless, tasteless and colourless gas and is particularly dangerous, since only a detection device can identify it. Accidental CO poisoning within the home is most frequently caused by defective furnaces, oil heaters. fireplaces, flues, and also If there is inadequate ventilation for home appliances such as hot water heaters or boilers, they can steadily fill your home with this poisonous gas.

In recent years, the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) has made it mandatory for smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to be installed in all new homes. Even if you already have detectors, they don’t last forever and should be upgraded every seven to ten years. At Big Hill Electrical, we’re fully committed to customer safety and install only the highest quality detectors. Contact us about your CO detector requirements.

Quote Request  Quote Request

View More Results…

Request a Quote


If you require service then please fill out this form and we will get back to as soon as possible.